Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Fellowship of the Whores

The fellowship of the whores









Cape Town South Africa's second largest city and Tourist hot spot, first sighted by Bartolomeu Dias in 1486 and was fought over and exchanged by the Dutch and British is the final stop for the four of us together. 
Cici and Happy will part ways with us after Cape Town, returning to China.




Sun bathing with factor 1000

Cheeky


Although we did run into a few fun couples that we had some fun with, we mainly spent this time just the four of us.





And wouldn't you know it, I knew something was up as my breasts/ areola  were getting swollen and tender, yes  I thought I was starting my first period since India.... Geez, timing !!
































































Accompanying Cici and Happy to the Airport, my heart was filled with great sadness. Parting with lovers and such good friends is never easy I'm sure and the four of us had been through so much together.
We have a bond, an unspoken understanding of each other, that was formed out of sharing painful times together and such happy times together as well.

By the time we were at the departure area we all were blubbering messes crying like babies.

In the taxi back to our Hotel M and I said nothing just squeezing each others hand tightly.














妓女


2012

No comments:

Post a Comment